The Eyes Of God

The Bible tells us that the eyes of God go "to and fro" (2 Chronicles 16:9) throughout the earth, and I am so thankful that even though his eyes go "to and fro" that he still watches out for me. Just as his eye is on the Sparrow, I know he's watching me.

Imagine a world where our God said that he wasn't watching us. Imagine a world where he never promised to "...never leave us nor forsake us". Imagine if everything in this world was up to pure luck, where evolution was the source of our creation, where there is no afterlife, where there is no promise of provision, etc... What type of world would that be where we would be living without purpose, without reason for being"? I'm so thankful that those things are all wrong, and that we do have a God loves us and has promised us provision (Phil 4:19) , his presence (Heb. 13:5), his protection (Psalm 62), his providence (Matthew 26:42), and eternal presences (Matthew 28:20).

0 comments: